Appointment Setter

I can't see her doing $10 for long . Wait till she has a few weeks of can't reach anyone or a lot of no shows.She looks at her check of $50-$70 for working her tail off. Are you writing your appt setter off on your taxes without 1099ing her?If so the irs could disallow it

I can't see her doing $10 for long . Wait till she has a few weeks of can't reach anyone or a lot of no shows.She looks at her check of $50-$70 for working her tail off. Are you writing your appt setter off on your taxes without 1099ing her?If so the irs could disallow it

All he has to do is require her to send him an invoice to pay, no 1099's needed if she operates as a dba. If not still require an invoice and 1099 end of year. Lot of guys worry about crap on here thats never gonna materialize.

I've not ever 1099'd anyone and I'm sure if the IRS decided to investigate it would be an issue. I just give my CPA an itemized list of what each of my business expenses are for the year including the leads and appointment setter fees. That's why I pay her the big bucks!:) I'm not one to constantly worry about what the IRS could possibly do. My CPA and I will take care of whatever comes up if I ever have an issue with them.

I've not ever 1099'd anyone and I'm sure if the IRS decided to investigate it would be an issue. I just give my CPA an itemized list of what each of my business expenses are for the year including the leads and appointment setter fees. That's why I pay her the big bucks!:) I'm not one to constantly worry about what the IRS could possibly do. My CPA and I will take care of whatever comes up if I ever have an issue with them.

:twitchy:I hear it can be very painful!:bump:

Ok speck forget the 1099 if she's worth a crap as an appt setter she won't be accepting $10 an appt for very long

Back