Appointment Setter

Check out final expense connection.

I tried them once when I was considering using an appointment setter and one of their good appointment setters sent me on an appointment that when I got there the guy came running out of the house saying I told her I didn't want nobody coming out to my house.

I have since found setting appointments very easy and don't really get why 95% of agents need one. Took me about 2 1/2 hours to set 10 appointments last Wednesday. Lets do the math. You can set appointments on Monday for Tuesday and on Wednesday for Thursday. If you use Doug's(Agentguy5) system which I do and schedule appointments on top of each other. I set mine for 2 in 1 hour. If you do that you can easily schedule 10 to 16 appointments in a day. On the low end if you set 50% appointments of your cards then 40 cards are going to give you enough appointments for 2 days in the field. So to justify an appointment setter you really need to be working 50 plus leads a week at a minimum. For further information I work a generic card.

I tried them once when I was considering using an appointment setter and one of their good appointment setters sent me on an appointment that when I got there the guy came running out of the house saying I told her I didn't want nobody coming out to my house.

I have since found setting appointments very easy and don't really get why 95% of agents need one. Took me about 2 1/2 hours to set 10 appointments last Wednesday. Lets do the math. You can set appointments on Monday for Tuesday and on Wednesday for Thursday. If you use Doug's(Agentguy5) system which I do and schedule appointments on top of each other. I set mine for 2 in 1 hour. If you do that you can easily schedule 10 to 16 appointments in a day. On the low end if you set 50% appointments of your cards then 40 cards are going to give you enough appointments for 2 days in the field. So to justify an appointment setter you really need to be working 50 plus leads a week at a minimum. For further information I work a generic card.

I don't understand that kind of logic. I used one for the first time in my life two weeks ago. Gave her 15 old leads from February. She set 5- appointments. 2 were good. I sold two couples plus one drop by in between for $4,800 AP. The appointment setter cost me $100 and only because I tipped her.
I think agents low on cash should learn to set their own appts if possible. But if you need one it doesn't matter if you have 20 leads or 60 leads if the numbers work out.

Does anyone have an appointment setter that they would recommend or currently use who has an opening?

Make sure to ask when thy give up on a lead. IMHO 6 calls is not enough.. FEC will call the same lead weeks later and follow up for you. They are always working it upside and down. They also have supervisors so they have to take their job seriously.

Back