Appointment Setter

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Looking for a appointment setter to call prospects and set appointments .
Ideal to pay based on appointments that are actually held rather than hourly rate.
Any ideas or suggestions

What if I was serious but not "Really" serious?

What are your rates?

LOL,
pm your phone number, or I can give you mine! :cool:

----------

What if I was serious but not "Really" serious?

What are your rates?

With 20 years experience I work any type of lead, so the price will vary with annuity leads being my top seller that is a bit higher than the rest. But please PM me and we can talk. Thanks for your time.

I asked this question a while ago but has anyone here ever tried using a remote freelancer for setting appointments. I would think it would be a viable way to obtain qualified appointments but I wasn't sure if anyone on here had any good experience with it.

I have used the service odesk for many years. It is free to post a job and after 2 hours you will have so many resumes you won't know what to do. odesk.com. Hop on there and create a free account. They used to be called E-Lance. I make sure to use skype for all my interviews. it's just a simple way to communicate with freelancers. I hope this helps. I have never used one for appointment setting, but I have used them for customer service for over 8 years.

I have tried a few freelancer services online, but have ended up with foreign freelancers. That isn't a huge deal, except for the fact that I spend a large chunk of my time explaining and training these people to make calls for me. I would suggest finding someone who specializes in insurance appointment setting. They should know how to qualify the prospect and how to customize your script as the calls progress.

Latest posts

Back