• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Are Their Moderators on This?

I have been trying to contribute to this forum with post to try and help insurance agents. But no one on this reviews and approves post.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Last edited:
I have been trying to contribute to this forum with post to try and help insurance agents. But no one on this reviews and approves post. Anyone have a suggestion?

If you're trying to recruit or sell something your posts are probably being deleted. Someone brand new here shouldn't be doing that as is outlined in the terms you agreed to when you joined the forum.

By the way, in your biography it should read 'policies' and not 'policys'.

I have been trying to contribute to this forum with post to try and help insurance agents. But no one on this reviews and approves post. Anyone have a suggestion?
Sounds like your posts not appearing is evidence that there is someone reviewing and approving.

I have been trying to contribute to this forum with post to try and help insurance agents. But no one on this reviews and approves post.

My suggestion would be to read the Forum rules. It's obvious that you didn't read them when you signed up.

How many posts did it say you had to have before you start "Pimpin' Your Wares"?:skeptical:

so far you have 2 deleted spam posts....should I just go ahead and ban you......

Back