ASAP PLEASE Need rate for Bankers life.. possible unethical replacement

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
Long story short - 69m TU with COPD and AFIB + Seizures - Got approved standard 10k $138/month with LBL. He cancelled the policy 2 days ago. He was told by a Bankers agent he could get 20k for $115 a month. I think this guy is getting screwed.... No replacement paperwork either....

Thanks for the help all.

That was funny!

On a serious note, how about tweaking his suggestion a bit by conducting a 3-way conference call with Bankers? Just a thought.
yeah, I tried. I have no idea what that Bankers agent told him, but since yesterday I can't make contact. I would just love to know what the rate is or even if they would approve this guy.

Long story short - 69m TU with COPD and AFIB + Seizures - Got approved standard 10k $138/month with LBL. He cancelled the policy 2 days ago. He was told by a Bankers agent he could get 20k for $115 a month. I think this guy is getting screwed.... No replacement paperwork either....

Thanks for the help all.
There's only one company in PA that can beat come close to $115 a month for $20K and that's Sons of Norway at $107 and KSKJ is $141 a month....if either one would approve the case. I can't see Bankers beating either one in price.

There's only one company in PA that can beat come close to $115 a month for $20K and that's Sons of Norway at $107 and KSKJ is $141 a month....if either one would approve the case. I can't see Bankers beating either one in price.
Thanks alot - that's what I thought. What a shame.... although he was not in PA he is in OH

This is one of my biggest frustrations with this business. The charge back is already accounted for and not an issue, annoying, but whatever. The biggest issue here is I was able to get this guy an incredible policy and some jack wagon decides to try and pull a quick one. Just a freaking shame...... #Bankers For Life baby (sarcasm )

Back