Asap Quotes

I called InsureMe this afternoon to ask a few questions about my test lead. I also wanted to let them about my experiences with their leads the past few days. I was told that InsureMe can sell it up to 8 times, but the average is 5 times sure it is! 8 times are you kidding me! I told the lady on my test I got 9 different emails and was dumbfounded to find Insurance Leads, Net Quotes, Hometown Quotes, and a few others linked to the emails I got. I did tell her that their email only listed 3 which is what the consumer gets from them 3 people got their information. When we call them they are getting way more that 3 calls more like 10 or more. I have decided not to use InsureMe any more for now 8 times is really high and why compete with 8 or more people. One question has anyone tried Benepath for exclusive leads? I saw them online and thought they might be worth a shot. Oh I almost forgot she did credit me back six bad leads due to number of times contacted or incorrect phone #'s.

My problem with InsureMe is not selling it's my contact ratio seems to really suck with them. This is probably due to the 8 times they send out the contact info. Any ideas on what I might be able to do to get a better lead from InsureMe would be appreciated.

My problem with InsureMe is not selling it's my contact ratio seems to really suck with them. This is probably due to the 8 times they send out the contact info.

"Contact ratio" is meaningless - unless the compensation system was changed when I wasn't looking...

They don't pay on "contacts" do they? The ONLY thing that matters is your return on investment...unless you work pro bono, that is.

My point to that statement was if you can't get them on the phone or to respond to an email what good is the lead to you. I am reading other posts and it seems the resounding thing is that right now it look likes internet leads are not that good right now. Anyone use health leads now?

Vlade,

On the agent account web site with Insure me you can choose to pay an additional charge for the lead to be sold to only 5 agent, 3 agents or exclusive. I have noticed the quality on the internet leads to be way down over the last:mad: year or so.

My point to that statement was if you can't get them on the phone or to respond to an email what good is the lead to you.

You're totally missing the point.

If you get a hold of 3 out of 10 on the phone and make $900, and I get a hold of 2 out of 10 and make $1,500, you've got a 50% higher contact ratio, but I made $600 more!

You should get a handle on your metrics to avoid sucker bets.

I get the concept it doesn't matter how many you talk to but rather how many you sell. How would you go about working a lead that you get if you call it and email and try to call again, but get nothing? That is what I am experiencing lately with internet leads. It seems like the ones I buy the past week or so I am unable to get a response of any kind. I am new to this game and this forum has really helped me. That is what I am looking for is advice to what might help me to get a better lead if there is such a thing? Or is there a lead source other than self marketing that you would highly recommend?

Back