Assurant Indemnity Plans

They don't pay for the operating room which can cost a lot. I think the whole plan is weak and wouldn't sell it. I rather just sell short term.

I think it's weak too. Somebody asked about the surgical schedule, so I posted it. I think Assurant's over priced with all their products. Probably why I've never sold any of it.

Yes, right now the market seems to be people with a qualifying life event for SEP on/off Marketplace or those who didn't buy any coverage before the deadline.
I found an STM carrier with an up to 12 mo. term: Companion Life. Anyone know of a GA for them?
I also noticed for CI/Cancer that American General seems to have a competitive product. One of the GA's I use has them, but only for group.
Also interested in who everyone likes best for CI/cancer/accident.
I would like to approach some of my existing clients. I notice some carriers for Medicare offer CI/cancer for under 65 as well.
I suppose I need to do some more quoting/comps to get a feel for what works best in my market.

Yes but then again who knows it can be just a rumor, I spent a lot of money on leads recently and just wandering what will we be able to sell if that does happen.

Well that's good news, are you sure? So does that mean we are allowed to sell the indemnity plans till then? Because the sliver, gold and bronze plans are very expensive.

Latest posts

Back