Assurity Questions

I think I'll stick with my Assurity Non-Med unless it's a big difference in premium. I'll have to do some quoting to see.
Overall, I'm happy with Assurity and their eApp and turn-around time.

Yessir....I didn't think Sagicor does FE....or do they?

They no longer have an FE product.

Only Whole Life is their fantastic SPWL (indexed and interest sensitive).

It is SIWL up to:
$250k Net amount at risk ages 45-60
$200k Net amount at risk ages 61-65
$150k Net amount at risk ages 66-70
$100k Net amount at risk ages 71-75
$75k Net amount at risk ages 76-80
$50k Net amount at risk ages 81-85

Insurance to Premium Ratio's are amount the highest out their.

You are not talking about any product at Sagicor at that comp.

95% FYC is the Company Advertised Street for 20 Year Term submitted Electronically on the eApp Underwriting platform. 90% FYC for paper apps.

The GUL/NLUL is 100% FYC on eApp and 85% FYC for paper apps.

Anything above Street has previous production requirements and commitments. As an IMO for them, we cannot comment on any higher commission rates publicly.

OK, now I am curious. Be right back.

I think I'll stick with my Assurity Non-Med unless it's a big difference in premium. I'll have to do some quoting to see.
Overall, I'm happy with Assurity and their eApp and turn-around time.

Rates are about 30-40% less money at Sagicor than Assurity.

Male Age 45NT $100k 20yr Term paid PAC Monthly

Sagicor $21.87 Pref
Assurity $31.59 Pref

Sagicor $32.40 Stnd
Assurity $51.66 Stnd

Large enough spread for my client to pick Sagicor over Assurity. Just Saying

Attachments

• 45mnt_20yrTerm_$100k.PDF
    5.5 KB · Views: 6
My 20 you term rate is higher. Not 120% but closer to that then 95% renewals are 2.5 2-10 EDIT:renewals 2.10%

You are not talking about any product at Sagicor at that comp.

95% FYC is the Company Advertised Street for 20 Year Term submitted Electronically on the eApp Underwriting platform. 90% FYC for paper apps.

The GUL/NLUL is 100% FYC on eApp and 85% FYC for paper apps.

Anything above Street has previous production requirements and commitments. As an IMO for them, we cannot comment on any higher commission rates publicly.

----------

That's what I was just thinking. I may have to give Sagicor another try. I wasn't thinking their comp was that high. He either has a less than normal Assurity contract or Sagicor pays more than I was thinking.

Nope, not 120% but not bad. Need a contract? Do you have proof of term production? 8-)

----------

Another reason I like Sagicor, My Sagicor first year comp is higher than Assurity.
You get 120% on Sagicor?

Now, not 120%. My Assurity is only 110‰ 2.5 % renewal

You are asking on Term, correct?

----------

Now I need to check in a bit when I go the in doors office. We are talking term, right?

Assurity's 20-year term at street level pays 125%. It's one of the highest paying term commissions I'm aware of. That's at the street contract which is 110% on the FE product. 10-year drops it down to 100%.

Sagicor $21.87 Pref
Assurity $31.59 Pref

Sagicor $32.40 Stnd
Assurity $51.66 Stnd

Or $150,000.00 @$29.66mo prfd Sagicor.

----------

Assurity's 20-year term at street level pays 125%. It's one of the highest paying term commissions I'm aware of. That's at the street contract which is 110% on the FE product. 10-year drops it down to 100%.

Then I am getting hosed on my Assurity.

My Assurity FE is 95/15/15/14/9

Of course I only wrote two with them last year so may not have much leverage. To much hassle for non med. Edit : term

----------

You Trying to one up me.....LOL :D

I am just greedy. ;)

----------

10-year? They have a 10 pay? Shows what I (don't) know. Your Assurity comp kicks my comp's Azz.

Last edited:
That's what I was just thinking. I may have to give Sagicor another try. I wasn't thinking their comp was that high. He either has a less than normal Assurity contract or Sagicor pays more than I was thinking.

Not only 120% 1st yr, but it also pays 3% renewals. Not good compared to FE but higher than most for term.

Sagicor $21.87 Pref
Assurity $31.59 Pref

Sagicor $32.40 Stnd
Assurity $51.66 Stnd

Transamerica at $19.16/pref, $26.69/stnd. How does TA stack up with Assurity and Sagicor in comp and service?

Back