Atlanta Lunch & Learn

Let's take say, February. Do you think "healthagent" would take his roadshow to the Northeast, or to Florida? It's a little cool here today - only about 70. I actually had to put on a cotton sweater for my morning walk.
You honestly think John is going to pass up the -11 degree weather in Minneapolis right now? I'll rent some ice shanties, we can sit out on the lake and listen to John talk about selling health insurance, and for lunch we'll fry up the Walleye we catch. Any takers?

All I know is I'm pumped for Atlanta and Tampa! And honored John has invited me to take part in this!

:)

Of course, I guess eveything is relative...

The high tomorrow is suppose to be -6 and that doesn't include windchill. What doesn't kill you makes you stonger? If I didn't enjoy ice fishing and the summers here, I wouldn't be dumb enough to live here.

It was nine degrees in Marietta this morning. No idea what the windchill was, but I know that it was not a fun day to spend pulling shingles off of a roof.

To let everyone know, we are at room capacity and cannot accept anyone else for Atlanta.

We are going to book a much larger room for Tampa on Feb 22nd. I apologize to everyone to requested an Atlanta invite after we were booked.

Back