Attracting Agents to a New Website

Wow! going all out haha

Sounds quite elaborate just to get people to sign up for a site that will benefit them. I will put this idea on the back burner though ;)

I am even letting everyone use it for free for a while to prove its value.

I don't believe what you offer has any value. I believe what you're offering to do is waste my time. I believe you're wasting the time of a carrier trying to pitch this idea to them. I believe you're wasting the time of the forum moderators by asking them about how to advertise on here.

Why am I wrong?

Here is why I think I'm right:
-You haven't revealed any specifics about how you're going to get traffic to your site
-Your site isn't even live, so I can't see what's going on
-You have zero existing traffic
-You seem mostly armed with hope and optimism

I'm really not saying any of this to give you a hard time, but there is the criticism.

I'd like to believe whatever it is that he/she is pitching is a good idea. (Like to support Arizona businesses!) But I've also inquired and only got a vague response that it would require 30 minutes of my time. When somebody just asks for my time like that I usually think I'm either getting pitched on Amway or some sort of cult.

BenS said:
I'd like to believe whatever it is that he/she is pitching is a good idea. (Like to support Arizona businesses!) But I've also inquired and only got a vague response that it would require 30 minutes of my time. When somebody just asks for my time like that I usually think I'm either getting pitched on Amway or some sort of cult.

It could be a time share....

I have an outline for how many Insurance Agents/brokers are in each state. I am wondering the best way to attract them to a website. Reaching out to corporate companies like statefarm, allstate, progressive etc. or hit the ground running to all the individual agencies. This site would help agents/brokers build their book of business with more clients.

If you want to attract insurance agents to your website you should make an insurance forum, or an adult website.

Back