AVOID - Secure Agent Marketing

RJT Consulting

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Since they work the FE markets I thought this would be an appropriate forum.
After kicking this around for a week, I decided that it needs posted here just in case others have found themselves in the same situation. I have received multiple pm's from individuals who were not happy with Secure Agent Marketing and I know that there was a post back in the summer where one of their agents berated a potential customer. So....

Quick back story.... I approach SAM in the summer about using Sampson. I was assigned Brady to assist me through the process. At the time I had requested to speak with one of their customers who was using Sampson and having success. As you can see from image #1 (in purple), Brady had an agent named John (from Round Rock, Texas), call me. It was a great call. John told me that Sampson was producing 100% of his leads and he was writing +$40K/month from this system. Needless to say I was impressed. However, he also told me that he was writing 100% of it with Mutual of Omaha and all in telesales. This was a big red flag. So, despite the glowing review, I still held off and never did move forward as I just had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something wasn't right.

Flash forward to a few weeks ago. I was once again kicking around Sampson and decided to reach out to the agent in Texas (John) to see if things were still going well. I called twice and no answer. I then sent a simple "John?" text to him. He replies back that his name is not John but is Mike, the marketing director for Secure Agent Marketing! Brady and Mike had created a ruse to where Mike would act like he was a very successful customer of Secure Agent Marketing so that they could get sales. I confronted Mike (aka John) and you can see his response below. I left a message (alluding to what had transpired and the importance of the phone call)with SAM last Friday for a return phone call from Landon or Cody and as of this moment I have not heard from either. I realize that there are people who have used them with success but I also believe that incidents of deliberate fraud need to be known just in case there are others out there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-114814_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114814_Pulse.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210412-114617_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114617_Pulse.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210412-114653_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114653_Pulse.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20210412-114653_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114653_Pulse.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20210412-114729_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114729_Pulse.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 48
*** what sort of micky mouse commissions is cody paying over there? These guys couldn't afford a cricket mobile burner phone?

If they're this bad at fraud, how good could they be at marketing?

The cody askins one eyed man and landon mccarter pied piper routine should be quickly coming to an end here.

What's interesting is I also found their PPP loan paperwork where they say their average salary for the employees is just under $12,000/year. If that's true, I wouldn't want some minimum wage newbie working my leads.

What's interesting is I also found their PPP loan paperwork where they say their average salary for the employees is just under $12,000/year. If that's true, I wouldn't want some minimum wage newbie working my leads.

How in the world did you find that?

Back