Best Health Insurance Platform from Home

Nope. There is no cost for any submission through the portal. The only true cost is for the leads and when you average it out the C.P.L. is less expensive that any other live transfer campaigns.

sorry, I misread your orig post... I thought they were hiring agents, providing the tech, support, leads and just paying a per app commission. I see now.

Sounds kind of like what my team is doing, we've got a CRM where you can spend your lead credits on live transfer calls, quote, and write ACA, private, and ancillary apps.

My brother!

Last edited:
We are only 1 of 50 Insurance companies that have their own A.C.A Portal i seriously doubt you have what we have.. We have our own Dialer,CRM,ACA and live transfers that run for 40 hours per week.our agent get roughly 75 transfers weekly.

----------

Also you know that companies like Agent pipeline are charging $8-$10 per submitted app. We are also looking for distribution outside of FLA,GA..

----------

Yes of course. Its Hi-Tech Solutions we are in Boca Raton Florida. let me know if you have any questions or if you are close enough to stop by.

Last edited:
have wished a few times there were more than 24 hours in one day but wasnt thinking 40...

"... that run for 40 straight hours during the day,..."

Back