Best Site for Term Quotes

dsv1127

Where would you all say is the best site to use to get a term quote from multiple carriers. My wife and I would like to get term life insurance quotes (sorry not interested in whole life). We are both in our 30's, expecting our first child. Not sure if we want 20 or 30 year term and probably looking for quotes at a $250K or $300K level.

Where would you all say is the best site to use to get a term quote from multiple carriers. My wife and I would like to get term life insurance quotes (sorry not interested in whole life). We are both in our 30's, expecting our first child. Not sure if we want 20 or 30 year term and probably looking for quotes at a $250K or $300K level.

The first and most obvious suggestion is since you asked this on an insurance agent website that you talk with a professional. It's as if I asked a plumber how I could fix my faucet.

But otherwise, go to www.term4sale.com. Be sure you use an insurance agent to help you with the application. Just because you get a quote doesn't mean you'll qualify for that rate.

Rick

Term4sale.com

They do not sell insurance like most of the quote sites. They will not try to steer you to one company or other.

One disadvantage of a quote engine is they only respond to the limited information you put. It does not know to ask you deeper questions that an experienced life insurance agent would. A case of you do not know what you do not know. Such as Protective has an option to keep the premiums level at the end of the term or Sagicor will write to $250,000.00 with no exam. Or that company A will care more about family history than company B.

Being an independent agent I am biased toward independents versus captive agents. Many of us here have been in business a long time, 28 years myself, and would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Lee

Back