• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Best Term Co's and what is Street for Each?

AOKING

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey Everybody,

What are your favorite fully underwritten term companies and what are the usual street commissions for each?

Thanks,
AO

Hey Everybody,

What are your favorite fully underwritten term companies and what are the usual street commissions for each?

Thanks,
AO

This not to meant to sound cheeky. The one you can get issued/paid.

Go to term4sale.com and run your average client.Then decide if you need planning and underwriting services also how much you want or need a case manager.

It really depends -- any possible conversion, and if so to what? How much coverage? Age? Underwriting issues? There's a lot to look at. I've gone from Mass Mutual, Guardian, etc. -- down to NA, AG, Banner, and so on.

This not to meant to sound cheeky. The one you can get issued/paid.

Go to term4sale.com and run your average client.Then decide if you need planning and underwriting services also how much you want or need a case manager.

Yes, just left a big mutual and I a have a couple buy/sells to write. IMO's with case managers are quoting me 70% fyc.....which is too low. That's why I would like to know what street typically is....and Def need an IMO to work with on the life side

Yes, just left a big mutual and I a have a couple buy/sells to write. IMO's with case managers are quoting me 70% fyc.....which is too low. That's why I would like to know what street typically is....and Def need an IMO to work with on the life side

I have someone in house that does all my case management and admin however I really like Pinney for simplicity. They have an in-house underwriter and their case managers are top notch. I have not used them for planning so you may need to talk to them.

I have someone in house that does all my case management and admin however I really like Pinney for simplicity. They have an in-house underwriter and their case managers are top notch. I have not used them for planning so you may need to talk to them.

A case manager probably wouldn't take as large a cut.

Of course a case manager wouldn't do as much either. :1tongue:

We use Life Brokerage Financial Group, lbfg.net My main life agent really likes using them. I have used Pinney in the past but she preferred to switch to them and so far no complaints. Great service and they have many of the top players in the life market

Back