• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Best Time of the Day to Cold Call Med Supps?

konsultint

Pa.
Very simple questions fellas. What is the best time of the day to cold call T65 for Med Supps? Do you call until you reach your goal of appointments set or do you call a certain amount such as (100 per day)? Hopefully you guys that are making $75k and up will answer. Thanks in advance.

As Medsuptage said, when you are not writing apps.

One's goal should be to treat every day like a full work day and work all day five or six days a week when first starting out and building a business.

The best hours I have found to call are between 8:30am and 8:30pm. Actually, I have had great success calling between 5:30pm and 8:30pm.

An agent will be a lot more productive setting appointments to write apps as opposed to simply trying to get an appointment to do a "Medicare Review".

Very simple questions fellas. What is the best time of the day to cold call T65 for Med Supps? Do you call until you reach your goal of appointments set or do you call a certain amount such as (100 per day)? Hopefully you guys that are making $75k and up will answer. Thanks in advance.

FOR ME:

Med. supps I liked 10-12 and 1-4, sucked on Saturdays and definitely no Sundays

Commercial Insurance - during business hours(not 11-1 though), and contractors in the evening or on Saturday, which I don't do anymore because I don't want to freakin work on Saturday

Back