Best Websites for P&C Jobs?

I love the etymology of phrases like that. Very cool.

Relevant story:

My wife's cousin LOVES sushi. She ate it daily until she got mercury poisoning.

She was sharp as a knife but all of a sudden started forgetting things and her wit left her. Thankfully, her husband made her go see a doctor and they figured out the cause.

Full recovery but that shit is scary.

Oooh. That's a good reminder. I eat a fair amount of fish and try to be aware of that. Some fish have much less mercury than others.

We all know that you've had mercury poisoning for years, Mark.

happy-smile.gif

I love the etymology of phrases like that. Very cool.

Relevant story:

My wife's cousin LOVES sushi. She ate it daily until she got mercury poisoning.

She was sharp as a knife but all of a sudden started forgetting things and her wit left her. Thankfully, her husband made her go see a doctor and they figured out the cause.

Full recovery but that shit is scary.

I just had Sushi for lunch yesterday :1eek:

@DLoudermilk I have found the best places to find open positions are on Indeed & LinkedIn. Another option, since you are not looking for a specific position, would be to check out options at P&C carriers. You can just look at the postings on their websites, and they all are usually hiring for many different positions depending on what you're looking for and where you are located. Best of luck!

You might want to reach out to a recruiter specific to insurance. There are a number of them in every state and you might want to check Indeed and Zip Recruiter. You might find openings for personal lines producer (sales) if you are willing to work hard and don't working a dialer/cold calls etc. It's a good way to learn the business too. C/L and PL Customer service is going to be tough for you with no experience as it's a significant learning curve.

Back