Beware of DOG on Appts ?

Only been nipped once in 15 yrs. Always play with the dogs. I always have dog treats in my pocket. Every dog gets one treat. If you like their dogs they usually like you. I've been know to pay more attention to the dogs than the humans

I have been nipped by an ankle biter dog and a ***** cat. I also had a mutt jump up at me and head butted me. So 3 incidents in 12 years. The ***** cat was the most shocking....

----------

I have been nipped by an ankle biter dog and a ***** cat. I also had a mutt jump up at me and head butted me. So 3 incidents in 12 years. The ***** cat was the most shocking....

Why is puss y bleeped out?

----------

Why is puss y bleeped out?

Speaking of cats I have more issues with cats....They love to jump up on the table and just lay down on my paperwork.

I'm an extreme dog lover. Kind of like a crazy cat lady only a crazy dog guy. I would never tell anyone to put their dog in a back room. I would rather tell them their grandkids are ugly.

I can read dogs fairly well but I've been bit many times. Starting with when I was a paperboy when I was a kid in the 1960s. There weren't leash laws back then and every home had a Rin-Tin-Tin (German Shepherd.)

No matter how good you are, you mis judge sometimes. Watch this one all the way through. Dog Whisperer: Showdown with Holly - YouTube

I'm with you on this one. Usually the dog is the only thing in their life that ISN'T a big disappointment. I always tell 'em "Now, listen, I love dogs so don't put them away on my account, whatever you think is best"

Only been nipped once in 15 yrs. Always play with the dogs. I always have dog treats in my pocket. Every dog gets one treat. If you like their dogs they usually like you. I've been know to pay more attention to the dogs than the humans

Your closing rate is probably higher when you are in a home with a pet and you pay attention to the pet. Have you ever tracked that. Curious.

Your closing rate is probably higher when you are in a home with a pet and you pay attention to the pet. Have you ever tracked that. Curious.

Insulting someone's dog is right up there with insulting their kids. Probably worse for some.

If you like their dog/kid, they will be more inclined to like you.

Insulting someone's dog is right up there with insulting their kids. Probably worse for some.

If you like their dog/kid, they will be more inclined to like you.

I know. I'm a dog lover so I connect with the pets and I even mention the pets when I send the thank you cards.

But Travis is the opposite. He is not a dog lover and insists that people put their dogs or cats up while he's there.

Dude's the best FE salesman I know about. Funny how things work out sometimes.

Back