• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Big Fat Belly

DFW

Expert
Does being an insurance agent cause you to have a big fat belly? According to research, weight gain when under stress may also be at least partly due to the body's system of hormonal checks and balances, which can actually promote weight gain when you're stressed out.

I think being an insurance agent and on 100% commission is the reason I have a big fat belly. Do you have a big fat belly and if so do you blame it on the insurance business?

Happy 4th. Enjoy the hotdogs, chips, soda, ice cream and fireworks! God Bless America.

I saw this title and expected to see a pic of my ex. She never sold insurance. Some say I don't either. But what you say about getting it from selling insurance may have some merit. Case in point: LH's top sales woman for last month.

belly-fat-roll.jpg

Yes, I do too. Yes, I blame it on the insurance biz. Yes, I just enjoyed our July 4th cookout with tons of good food. :)

Yea, I got a belly too. I don't blame insurance, I blame all those people who decided not to buy from me. Had they bought, I'd still be at my fighting weight.

The stress of 100% commission will do strange things to you. Rather than drink excessively I prefer to eat. I wouldn't claim a big fat belly, but certainly far more than my fighting weight.

I knew it wasn't my fault. Thanks for something new to blame my weight on.

Back