• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Blown Away by Colonial Penn

No mention of tobacco? This leads me to think that the agent did not disclose tobacco use on the application AKA white sheeting. I am having issues with a local transamerica agent in my area doing this. I have replaced 3 policies in the last month due to white sheeting. One was so bad, I had a client with oxygen 24/7 that was white sheeted! So frustrating when your a good agent doing the right thing.

No mention of tobacco? This leads me to think that the agent did not disclose tobacco use on the application AKA white sheeting. I am having issues with a local transamerica agent in my area doing this. I have replaced 3 policies in the last month due to white sheeting. One was so bad, I had a client with oxygen 24/7 that was white sheeted! So frustrating when your a good agent doing the right thing.

White sheeted? Did the agent burn a cross in the yard or something?

Ignore Josh and JDeasy, they're pretty abrasive around here.

They are giving you a hard time because the term is "clean sheeted", not white sheeted.

Welcome to the forum, the hazing usually only last a couple of weeks.

Back