Brand New Agent Looking for a Good Company

nikki8188

Hi.
I am just getting my license and I am looking for a great company to build my career with. Training and support are important to me due to the fact that I am so green. I also want a company with a good, fair commission. I am willing to work hard and I believe I will be very successful but I need some guidance. Suggestions please:) NASB and EQUITA are two I have looked in to but am very open to advice

Good luck, you're about to be pm'ed by every recruiter on the forum...which is pretty much every other poster in the FE board.

Also, check through the last couple of pages of threads...this question has been asked and answered atleast 2 times in the last month.

Good luck, you're about to be pm'ed by every recruiter on the forum...which is pretty much every other poster in the FE board.

Also, check through the last couple of pages of threads...this question has been asked and answered atleast 2 times in the last month.

What is funny is I don't recruit yet sometimes when I'm out to eat or something and I see a young guy or young woman who truly seems to be a people person and who might have a chance at lasting in this biz. I approach them and let them know what it is that I do and if they were interested that I would help them by being a Mentor with no overrides from me. I don't want a team. I just want people to be able to do better for themselves.

So far nobody has ever called me back.

Oh well, less competition. :twitchy:

Are you in Houston? I would like a mentor

What is funny is I don't recruit yet sometimes when I'm out to eat or something and I see a young guy or young woman who truly seems to be a people person and who might have a chance at lasting in this biz. I approach them and let them know what it is that I do and if they were interested that I would help them by being a Mentor with no overrides from me. I don't want a team. I just want people to be able to do better for themselves.

So far nobody has ever called me back.

Oh well, less competition. :twitchy:

Hi.
I am just getting my license and I am looking for a great company to build my career with. Training and support are important to me due to the fact that I am so green. I also want a company with a good, fair commission. I am willing to work hard and I believe I will be very successful but I need some guidance. Suggestions please:) NASB and EQUITA are two I have looked in to but am very open to advice

Contact SPURCITY; he's in Texas.

Contact SPURCITY; he's in Texas.

Thanks for the recommendation Rearden and GOONER.

Feel free to contact me Nikki. I KNOW Houston VERY well having lived there for years and working in that market (GREAT FE MARKET). I'm there about once a month. I don't take or bring everyone on board with me that I talk to, but I will answer your questions.

PM me or Contact me by the info below...

Thanks so much! I just PM'd you.

Thanks for the recommendation Rearden and GOONER.

Feel free to contact me Nikki. I KNOW Houston VERY well having lived there for years and working in that market (GREAT FE MARKET). I'm there about once a month. I don't take or bring everyone on board with me that I talk to, but I will answer your questions.

PM me or Contact me by the info below...

Back