• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Bugs on Client Premises

Re: Bugs.....

^^It is what it is. Pretty much the same as the MA market. I remember a guy wiping the ants off the kitchen table with his arm so I could have a place a fill out his application. He acted like it was just an everyday thing to just move the ants. Made no apology nor was he embarassed one bit.

You all make the FE business sound very glamorous!

You know dealing with low income seniors is not glamorous the first time you experience the grossness of geting up to leave and you realize you have been sitting in a urine soaked coach for an hour and now your saturated in senior pee pee.Head home ,take a long hot shower and burn those clothes

My first day of selling, i watched a little mouse walk across the baseboard. It was a nice home, she worked for social security. On the real bad houses, i know i will sell them.

I would rather deal with the bugs than to become a bug, {telemarketer}.:yes:

Of course the telemarketers will try and justify being a telemarketer. I've never had to justify being an agent.

Last edited:

If I was cold calling then I would be a bug. However, I don't cold call people, I work leads.

In fact, I call leads on the phone just like JD does. The only difference is that when he has an interested party on the phone, he drives an hour away to meet them (incurring the risk of a no-show, one legger, or just hearing a "no").

I, on the other hand, continue the phone conversation and will know in about 30-45 min. if I have a "no" or a "yes". No wasted gas, no wasted driving time, no frustration of driving to a "no-show" or a "one-legger". Don't even have to mail the app for a signature because we use a recorder.:yes:

Back