• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

calling from scrubbed dnc.. off shores

PhxSunsFan

Guru
the off shores say they use scrubbed dnc lists.. but.. I got busted.. got a transfer from an advocate of dnc violations . the fix.. for .02 per call you can see if a number is on the list.. If your off shore site starts their call by saying " you agree that even if u are on the dnc list u want to proceed,, etc" this is not good... once you make the dnc call.. you have already made the violation.. off shore says only need to worry about the numbers on dnc that show up as litigator.. again.. no.. anyone on the dnc.. and its many people,, should not be contacted.. there are enough people around to reach that are not on the list..
thought Id share my experience.. unsure what will become of this call..

There must be a lot of this going around as I am on the list and have received a flurry of spam calls I didn't request or sign up for over the past few months.

I saw someone Massi maybe say something about getting the vendor to indemnify you against these violations if they are promising protection....Did your vendor make any promises you can try to pursue?

Also, as an aside anyone have a few live transfer vendors that you would say are doing it the right way that protects against these gotcha moments/potential litigants etc...

Or in the alternative, self help for the agent to use to self clean the leads or double verify the leads before calling...double prophylactic protection.

Back