Can a Life Insurance Agent work with two different IMOs?

Thank you @Newby . I will take a look at your website. =)

Maybe for now, just additional products. I have "read" from other agents leaving the IMO that they have to sign that they "would not contact their own clients", which is something I didn't know when I started. :nah:

I have several hundreds of leads that I will continue to be working on (as I still have a full time job). I created my own system to track my activities and so I can "quantify" the quality of the leads I purchased. I am new to the insurance industry, but I am not new to technology. So there are ways that we can all ascertain the "true quality" of the leads we purchase. I only purchase "local leads" that I can easily drive to. (I've purchased some, and when I decided to drive by or doorknock, found them to be "abandoned homes"! LOL! I did want to make sure I "resolved every lead I purchased", I can easily get back to the IMO with evidence that the lead sold to me was bogus, and for those, they can easily issue refunds. (The IMO did refund some, because I gave them a list, so that they can screen their "Lead Vendors" too, as it reflects badly on the IMO when or IF they STILL sell those types of leads). I was able to sell some, so of course, not all of the leads were unreachable. For some reason, those that I was able to reach, were just all "so angry" saying "they didn't fill those forms out." :mad:

As Insurance Professionals, we have our licenses to protect. But I think the loophole is when "lead vendors dupe new agents". I know for a fact (backed by evidence) that I got duped in some of the batches of leads I purchased, so that was why I am also starting to look at generating my own leads (I am not new to online marketing, too, I'm aware that it takes an entirely different amount of technical skillset to get that going).

I'm glad you have your Lead Program as well. I'll be looking at your website. Thank you for commenting and for your advise as well! =)
Yes there are MANY ways to get ripped off by lead vendors or unsavory IMOs.

Back