Can anyone Do Better Than this Price for a Plan F Guaranteed Issue??

TN_agent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I don't have a lot of med sup carriers, not sure if there are cheaper options out there. Will recommend you to this lady and give you her phone number with her permission- I know GI pays squat on some of these carriers. other are ok. trying to do right by this lady, she is the aunt of a friend.

zip code 37854
Age 74, will be 75 in august.

I have a carrier at $141/month.

due to loss of coverage 12/31/15, this is her one shot to get on an F, which she needs). Not in OE. Will not pass underwriting for G/N. Things are VERY tight. single lady, no one lives with her (well, there is someone in a garage apartment on her property, not sure that counts for household).

Anyone got anything better than $141?

That rate matches Medico and CSI, both have the same rate.

I believe Medico pays a decent commission on GI. Not sure about CSI. Both rates look good

Yes, it's Medico. I just got appointed with them before AEP.

Their rates look good, hoping not too good to be true (meaning, pulled in with low rates then 3 years from now jacked through the roof).

I am pretty sure TN is full pay GI state. I have on my list from one of the carriers for Full pay GI TN, IN, & SC

Is that mandated by TN law? I have not heard that, but I am pretty new to Medicare and my upline told me there was a commission difference.

Last edited:
Is that mandated by TN law? I have not heard that, but I am pretty new to Medicare and my upline told me there was a commission difference.

I don't know if it is company specific, But it shows full on Medico comish sched and Mutual told me full in TN, I havent writing too much GI in TN I have in SC I have always got full.

Mutual was the company that gave me the list of full pay states

I don't have a lot of med sup carriers, not sure if there are cheaper options out there. Will recommend you to this lady and give you her phone number with her permission- I know GI pays squat on some of these carriers. other are ok. trying to do right by this lady, she is the aunt of a friend.

zip code 37854
Age 74, will be 75 in august.

I have a carrier at $141/month.

due to loss of coverage 12/31/15, this is her one shot to get on an F, which she needs). Not in OE. Will not pass underwriting for G/N. Things are VERY tight. single lady, no one lives with her (well, there is someone in a garage apartment on her property, not sure that counts for household).

Anyone got anything better than $141?
UHC offers all plans under GI but $141 for a Plan F at her age sounds very good.

Back