Can Anyone Give Me Any Information on Western & Southern After Resigning?

Western Southern is a truly captive company in that they "own" the business you write. When you leave there is no charge backs for business lapsing after termination. Where they can get agressive is if you violate their "non compete" clause by trying to replace any business you wrote or any business that was on the books that you serviced.

While the non compete is tough to prosecute or prove in some cases they can cost you money in legal fees defending it. I know several people that left there and had legal headaches because they hit back on the business they had written there.

Western Southern is a truly captive company in that they "own" the business you write. When you leave there is no charge backs for business lapsing after termination. Where they can get agressive is if you violate their "non compete" clause by trying to replace any business you wrote or any business that was on the books that you serviced.

While the non compete is tough to prosecute or prove in some cases they can cost you money in legal fees defending it. I know several people that left there and had legal headaches because they hit back on the business they had written there.

Were you employed with W&S?

Hope this thread isn't dead...

Are you guys talking about Western & Southern Life Assurance Company?

I understand Western & Southern Financial Group is a holding company for many other companies, including W&S Life Assurance Company, Integrity Life Insurance Company, and Columbus Life Insurance Company to name a few...

On the W&S Financial Group website there are several fixed annuities listed: Acclaim, Horizon, MultiRate, SmartStep, etc. There are only four VAs listed: VAROOM, AdvantEdge, AnnuiChoice, and Pinnacle. Are these products "private label" products and/or exclusive products offered thru banks and IMO/FMOs?

I'm asking, because on the W&S Life annuities page the products listed above do not appear, and instead there are other products listed. I'm confused and wondering if the products listed on W&S Life annuities page are their "branded" products...

Thanks in advance for any clarification!!

Sorry to resurrect this necro thread, but I am interviewing with these guys next week and I wanted to know if anyone had anything contemporary to say about them?

Thank you in advance!

Back