Cancer plans - add-on for MAPD

That is true of any health insurance plan and any condition..
Yes. (Edit: I know what Rick's post is about and why you liked it. I have no argument with you here.)

Rick is being pushy again and I'm not putting up with it.

Last edited:
Once again you've proven yourself to be an ***. Your answer to why someone needs a cancer plan is to buy a med supp.

Once again, why are you giving advice to agents when you are ignorant?

Rick

The suggestion to sell a med supp was a response to the op's sudden realization that a large out of pocket MA plan might leave a person exposed to two of those right together in an old and a new year. (of course the same could be said for some supplement plans.)

And your cancer scenario is a specialized situation that may not apply to all folks who have to deal with cancer. Cancer insurance is just like dental insurance. It gives some folks a lot of value and others not so much.

You're just looking for ways to hit on me rather than offer constructive or useful advice to someone.

The suggestion to sell a med supp was a response to the op's sudden realization that a large out of pocket MA plan might leave a person exposed to two of those right together in an old and a new year. (of course the same could be said for some supplement plans.)

And your cancer scenario is a specialized situation that may not apply to all folks who have to deal with cancer. Cancer insurance is just like dental insurance. It gives some folks a lot of value and others not so much.

You're just looking for ways to hit on me rather than offer constructive or useful advice to someone.
I knew *ick had a crush on you LD...I knew it!!!:yes:

Back