• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Celtic Health Insurance!

Sales71

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is company for real!

No support and there underwriting sucks!
:no::swoon:
</IMG></IMG>
Wonder who is their target clients?

Celtic was the first health company with a online application...use to write them a long time ago .....have not written in ages....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think that's about what to start expecting from all carriers.

I got a humana one to issue one day this week.....

Last edited:
I placed the client in UnitedHealthone it issued in one day preferred rate BAM.:)

Most of my Humana phone apps have been approved in 24-48 hours. I think they recently cut staff, though because it's running about 72 hours at this point. Still, it beats the other carriers by a long shot.

Celtic friggin rocks the houseparTay...I heard they expanded their lease in the Sears Tower in Chicago. Their corp headquarters expanded from a large janitors closet on the 51st floor to a full two cubicle suite that houses all four people on staff. Celtic rocks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Celtic's parent company, Centene Corporation, spun them off. Celtic was a rising star when Centene acquired the company in 2008, but since then it's become a drag on its parent company's earnings.

Ref: Centene Corporation - RSS Content

ac

I wouldn't be surprised if Celtic's parent company, Centene Corporation, spun them off. Celtic was a rising star when Centene acquired the company in 2008, but since then it's become a drag on its parent company's earnings.

Ref: Centene Corporation - RSS Content

ac

You cant even get someone on the phone at this company to answer any question. They are a joke!

I told them to cancel my appointment:goofy:

I agree...terrible time getting anyone on the phone and frankly there are better options out there.

Back