Change of heart

Re: Change of heart?

no, i do service my clients, more than most.. and i dont loose any... but... it could happen and i just flat out dont think it is proper....i think its a piss poor approch at getting a commission and i feel that those that practice it just flat out suck at sales...btw, im right

Your very opinionated and wrong about business as well as politics. How does it feel to be RINO?

Your very opinionated and wrong about business as well as politics. How does it feel to be RINO?

u know what slick, after 16 years in indy health sales i would think my biz smarts when it comes to these sales is solid, i bet more than yours.... but that is objective i guess... what do u sell anyway? u just kind of appered on the political post a month or so ago, i never noticed u posting anywhere else....

in regards to politics... u think im wrong, i think im right... i guess the american people will be the judge and jury of that one and then we shall see who is right...

now, how long u been in this biz and what do u sell again?

u know what slick, after 16 years in indy health sales i would think my biz smarts when it comes to these sales is solid, i bet more than yours.... but that is objective i guess... what do u sell anyway? u just kind of appered on the political post a month or so ago, i never noticed u posting anywhere else....

in regards to politics... u think im wrong, i think im right... i guess the american people will be the judge and jury of that one and then we shall see who is right...

now, how long u been in this biz and what do u sell again?

Over 10 years; health, life and annuities before that I was a stockbroker

Listen as far as politics all I'm saying is its a far leap to jump from being a Reagan Republican to an Obama Liberal Democrat is all. You have to throw your entire belief system out the window to do that. Its Transformational

Back