Child Riders that Aren't Underwritten

I've heard about it. I get the emails, I just don't read them. After 2 years in this business, I've figured out the forum is the best place to get the most up to date and practical information about product changes.

Company emails/newsletters comes chock full of useless information. Plus, it's always fun to get Newby and JD talking about Settlers.:D

I've heard about it. I get the emails, I just don't read them. After 2 years in this business, I've figured out the forum is the best place to get the most up to date and practical information about product changes. Company emails/newsletters comes chock full of useless information. Plus, it's always fun to get Newby and JD talking about Settlers.:D

Those two sure get emotional about Settlers, don't they?!

Whatcha talking about? Settlers is giving free non-UW child riders away?

Not quite yet.. Sometime after the first of the year.. Will be like the old Forethought rider.. 5K payable one time on the first child/grandchild to die..... Now they just need to bring back a new version of their Platinum plan...

I'll give you an idea of why I say the things I do about settlers. Two weeks ago today I wrote 6 applications. 2 AmCon med sups. 2 Trinity FU and 2 settlers.

The only ones I had to do the POS interviews on was the 2 settlers. But Trinty did a phone interview on both becaus of mib hits. AmCon does phone interviews on all med sups.

The two Trinity applications are approved as applied for and I have them in hand to deliver. The two AmCon med sups are approved and the applicants already have their cards. The two settlers are still pending.

Is it the holidays? Did they have holidays to deal with that Trinity and AmCon didn't have to deal with?

I'm going to deal with companies tht make my job easier. Not harder.

I'll give you an idea of why I say the things I do about settlers. Two weeks ago today I wrote 6 applications. 2 AmCon med sups. 2 Trinity FU and 2 settlers.

The only ones I had to do the POS interviews on was the 2 settlers. But Trinty did a phone interview on both becaus of mib hits. AmCon does phone interviews on all med sups.

The two Trinity applications are approved as applied for and I have them in hand to deliver. The two AmCon med sups are approved and the applicants already have their cards. The two settlers are still pending.

Is it the holidays? Did they have holidays to deal with that Trinity and AmCon didn't have to deal with?

Quick question. ....I thought trinity required pos interviews? Serious question since they are just coming down here to where I work.

Not that it seems to make a lot of difference but did you do an enhanced POS and they were not able to give an approval at the end? Or did you do a regular POS.

Back