CMS Complaints

GreenSky said:
Sure, if you want to disappoint your family.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since when did Dork start with an s and end with a t? And what is full of dork really mean?

Rick

I tried to report your post but the button is broke. You must have too many complaints....

From Rabbi's post I gather that he means that continuing to sell to referrals as they come in and cranking out heavy production during each AEP generates enough income (with renewals) to support him for the remainder of each year.

I didn't get the impression from what he wrote that he was fully retired never to sell again. I got the impression that his 4 years activity combined with new referrals and future annual AEP would be enough to provide.

I didn't get the impression from what he wrote that he was fully retired never to sell again. I got the impression that his 4 years activity combined with new referrals and future annual AEP would be enough to provide.

Dave, did you see his original post with his recruiting pitch at the end? It was subsequently deleted.

Rabbi, you strike me as kind of a low budget "Pajama Man".
:yes:

Thanks for the insight. My goal in life was to make as much money as possible with the least amount of effort.
I don't see how anyone could retire after 4 years selling Medicare advantage or med supps. You could definitely take a break but those renewals won't be there long if you stop working completely.

200 apps a year as an MGA and SGA and remember, I will still get referrals and work AEP, as I mentioned.
While I certainly respect all clergy, I have a feeling that "The Rabbi" may have resorted to some puffery - for recruiting purposes.

Sorry to say, M&M, but I don't have to puff. Remember, 90% of agents fail and if an agent wants to join me, he/she will have to be a proven producer. I've wasted plenty of money getting non-res licenses to recruit from the forum only to never hear from the agent again. Read my post again. I never mentioned recruiting or how I managed to do it. You guys on the forum who just criticize others make yourselves look bad. You don't get it. Instead of finding out how I do it, you say it's not possible.
This Rabbi is full of something that starts with an s and ends with a t. Dork.

You are so jealous.:no:
From Rabbi's post I gather that he means that continuing to sell to referrals as they come in and cranking out heavy production during each AEP generates enough income (with renewals) to support him for the remainder of each year.

Dave wins for having read my post objectively and with understanding and insight. In other words, he knows how to read with comprehension. Are there any more agents like Dave? Yes there are but they don't post because of the negative and immaterial nature of most of the replies.
Not one agent complimented me on achieving my goal and my new lifestyle. It says something about why 90% of agents fail or only earn what they could driving a truck.
I don't see how anyone could retire after 4 years selling Medicare advantage or med supps. You could definitely take a break but those renewals won't be there long if you stop working completely.

You actually believe that no one knows more than you. That's why you can't see how to do it. Keep doing what you're doing.

Last edited:

You actually believe that no one knows more than you. That's why you can't see how to do it. Keep doing what you're doing.

Please show me how to work 4 years in the medicare market and quit working completely and be able to retire...I will keep doing what I am doing. I know there is probably a couple people that know more than me but they probably don't speak english so they are not in my market...:laugh:

Latest posts

Back