Cold Calling and more!

Cold calling is an important stage and technique in the selling process. Cold calling abilities are also useful in many aspects of business and work communications outside of sales activities and the selling function.

One thing I've found cold calling for AFLAC is that the leads you get from the company are often very worked over before you even get them. I'd recommend buying a list of new businesses from a list broker and calling into those.

Cold calling is good if you're willing to put in the time and investment, but its always better to have some leads that are already interested in your products and are anticipating a call.

Cold calling is good if you're willing to put in the time and investment, but its always better to have some leads that are already interested in your products and are anticipating a call.

Excellent advice. Where did you find your new home?

Hey Bob,

I am in Georgia and have a few things I could email you that we give and train our new guys to cold call with. Down here we consider cold calling as going door to door to businesses and telemarketing as per the phone but I do have a few things that would break the ice in cold calling if anyone is interested.
Merritt

Any script that's worked for you to sell health insurance? I'm using auto dialer but where do I get lists?

Back