Cold Calling Businesses

What would you say on average it costs to hire a telemarketer?[/QUOTE]

If you want to go the stay at home route like some folks do you're probably looking at $10/hr or more and they'll probably make 100-120 calls/day. I mostly user overseas callers and they're about half that, but take much more work to get started and need a predictive dialer to be really effective.

Broker revolution owes me $500 last was told they sold the company to some outfit . . calling and writing letters to the OH dap of insurance for recourse. IF you been a victim of their scam lets unite and take them to court. best regard alex

They were good to me. Owed me 10 leads when they sold the marketing part of the company. The new people honored what I was owed and gave me an additional 10 free leads. I ended up writing 4 apps from it all. Not amazing, but I was happy with them. Very customer friendly new company.

Despite the fact that 1/2 of 1% of agents with 5 or more years of experience are doing well with internet leads, in my opinion they are a colossal waste of money and time.

You need to go F2F, cold call or pay someone else to do that. Grab a predicitive dialer for about $100 a month and have at it.

Rick
Hello Greensky,

I am looking for a good telemarketer to help with calls. Can you send me their information please. Thanks.

Hello Greensky,

I am looking for a good telemarketer to help with calls. Can you send me their information please. Thanks.

Interesting you ask this today. I heard Greensky just went into the telemarketing side himself.
His prices seem reasonable:
$4.75/hour + 2 McChickens a day.

Interesting you ask this today. I heard Greensky just went into the telemarketing side himself.
His prices seem reasonable:
$4.75/hour + 2 McChickens a day.

I would think anything more than 1 McChicken daily would represent overpayment..

Back