Cold Calling for Cowards

He was very kind to goats and us lonely insurance agents love us some goat......
Do you love goats enough to allow me a moment to show you how I can help you protect your goat with some simple, inexpensive pet insurance that will provide the very best vet care? What's better for you, tomorrow at 10:30 or Monday at 1:00?

Do you love goats enough to allow me a moment to show you how I can help you protect your goat with some simple, inexpensive pet insurance that will provide the very best vet care? What's better for you, tomorrow at 10:30 or Monday at 1:00?

When I was growing up the goats were made into barbecue by my folks. Bet the insurance doesn't cover that.

VaDwayne- I always enjoy reading your posts...I know you responded to a post mine on a different thread. How disciplined were you at keeping this type of volume going? Is this what led to your extensive list of leads?

Also, what did you do on days you had appointments and working with underwriters, quoting, etc. Did you always keep this pace even after you began to write plenty of business?

VaDwayne- I always enjoy reading your posts...I know you responded to a post mine on a different thread. How disciplined were you at keeping this type of volume going? Is this what led to your extensive list of leads?

Also, what did you do on days you had appointments and working with underwriters, quoting, etc. Did you always keep this pace even after you began to write plenty of business?

I cold-called everyday if I wasn't on an appointment. If you do SOMETHING for 8 hours a day to improve your business, you will fall into sales sometimes.

No, I don't do it a religiously as I did because I am getting busier servicing my existing business and working referral and x-dates.

Yes, I work 8 hours a day most days, not just put in time. Stay busy prospecting and your will succeed.

I cold-called everyday if I wasn't on an appointment. If you do SOMETHING for 8 hours a day to improve your business, you will fall into sales sometimes.

No, I don't do it a religiously as I did because I am getting busier servicing my existing business and working referral and x-dates.

Yes, I work 8 hours a day most days, not just put in time. Stay busy prospecting and your will succeed.

Are you no longer working as an EMT.. Or was that a volunteer position?

I am curious when is he best day of the week and time of the day that you all have found to be more successful? When I mean successful, talking to the decision maker.

Anytime is good however I'm at my best between 2:30 and 5:30. My favorite day of the week is Thursday. Thursdays between 2:30 and 5:30 I'm deadly! I also do well during an afternoon thunderstorm or snowstorm....puts me in a relaxed mood. So to sum it up, If it's raining on a thursday afternoon between 2:30 and 5:30 I'm a selling machine. For others it may be between 8:30 and Noon.....I get up early but I'm not at my best until mid afternoon. Figure out when YOU are at your best and that is the best time for you to cold call or sell. Make sense? You will almost always find the decision maker at home-The decision maker is the one who answers the phone and talks to you during your Peak Preformance time.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I appreciate and am grateful for everyone's contribution on this forum.

Latest posts

Back