Compensation for beginner PC agent.

• Thread starter Deleted member 87445
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 87445

Hi,

I am a new P&C agent , can anyone tell me about the compensation for beginner PC agent.

BTW I work in N

Its whatever the agency is willing to pay you. No really, it is.

Some pay salary, some salary plus commission, some salary plus bonus, some commission only, or whatever the agency owner can think of and you'll agree to.

:spinny:what do you think is reasonable ?

Being paid.

Your skills are not mine. My standard of living is not yours. There is no way to answer this question as written.

As I know it depends on a agency because some of them pay salary, some of them pay commission and bonuses for different occasions but some of them do not pay nothing. I think the most important thing is to being paid and that is all. Usually our life is like a computer and to do not have problems with it, it is necessary to use optimization software if you understand what I mean. If you are interested in PC optimization software you can check the link below where you will find a short guide A critical review of PC optimization software | Thinkmobiles

Last edited:
Most agencies will pay between 20-30K plus commission or bonus based on meeting some kind of quota (so many new business auto, so many new business home, so many life applications submitted) If you don't reach all goals (P&C plus Life) there is no bonus or commission. If the agency does not get commission or bonus on 'controlled business', meaning family, then you don't have those count either. If the salary is higher, the quota will be higher and the line to the exit door will be shorter. 100 calls per day, 15 appts per week, 3 sales per week in Life. 2-3 sales per day in P&C

And we all jumped in on a 2 year old thread posted by someone with a Spam message

Back