Complete Solutions for Tele Leads, with forethought

WHY BUY THE LEADS WHEN YOU CAN OWN THE LEAD STORE.

I can hook you up with a computer program that has people calling you!

Save your money boys!

Steve Wingate
formerly with Ohio Med Agency
United Health & Life LLC
614-423-4456
[email protected]

Please give us some information other than a couple "teaser" sentences. Most of us are pretty busy and really don't appreciate playing 20 questions.

If you have a good product at a fair price then why not just tell us about it? If it is something that you are trying to peddle here then I suggest you post complete information in the "Offers" section.

If this is just smoke and mirrors you are going to have a lot of people pissed off at you and your credibility will go down the toilet.

Please give us some information other than a couple "teaser" sentences. Most of us are pretty busy and really don't appreciate playing 20 questions.

If you have a good product at a fair price then why not just tell us about it? If it is something that you are trying to peddle here then I suggest you post complete information in the "Offers" section.

If this is just smoke and mirrors you are going to have a lot of people pissed off at you and your credibility will go down the toilet.

I can assure you that anything coming from Steve Wingate is not smoke and mirrors. He was formerly with Parker and Asses and got burned like the rest of us. When he ran the Ohio Med Agency he was determined to not operate in a Parker and Asses manner. They were the polar opposite of Parker and Asses. If they sent you a lead, whether it was preset or a mailer, it was a good lead or appointment or they didn't charge for it. They never messed with your money and had you paid direct from the carriers. They would release upon request.

You couldn't ask for a more helpful or honest group. If Steve Wingate tells you something that's not right, it was an honest mistake. It was certainly not deceitful.

I can assure you that anything coming from Steve Wingate is not smoke and mirrors. He was formerly with Parker and Asses and got burned like the rest of us. When he ran the Ohio Med Agency he was determined to not operate in a Parker and Asses manner. They were the polar opposite of Parker and Asses. If they sent you a lead, whether it was preset or a mailer, it was a good lead or appointment or they didn't charge for it. They never messed with your money and had you paid direct from the carriers. They would release upon request.

You couldn't ask for a more helpful or honest group. If Steve Wingate tells you something that's not right, it was an honest mistake. It was certainly not deceitful.

Thanks a ton for the information. I really wasn't busting his ass, hope it didn't come across like that, I genuinely wanted to know. You know how many jerks come here and try to hawk their wares.

I appreciate you setting the record straight. It's nice to know that there are still some "good guys" out there.

Are you using his program? If so can you tell us something about it?

Thanks a ton for the information. I really wasn't busting his ass, hope it didn't come across like that, I genuinely wanted to know. You know how many jerks come here and try to hawk their wares.

I appreciate you setting the record straight. It's nice to know that there are still some "good guys" out there.

Are you using his program? If so can you tell us something about it?

No, not this new one. I am interested in what he has, though. He was my GA thru The Ohio Med Agency. He just recently left there, I don't even really know why.

He was always straight up with everything. He didn't always tell you what you wanted to here, but, it was always honest.

Occasionaly I would have something that wasn't working out and Steve would just say, "stick woth this and I promise I'll make it right". I didn't have to have it in writing, if they said they would make it right, they made it right. His partner is still there, I won't mention him by name because he doesn't post here. But, he is the same way as Steve. Just a pleasure to work with those guys.

I also know Steve personally. He has been licensed forever, knows how to run an agency, and is a stand up guy.

Through the years Ive known him, its always been a pleasure to work with him.

Forethought Medicare Supplements - Announce August 23, 2010

Out with the old.. in with the new.

The new Forethought Medicare Supplements hit the market next week. It will be a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a very solid company.

Re: Forethought Medicare Supplements - Announce August 23, 2010

Out with the old.. in with the new.

The new Forethought Medicare Supplements hit the market next week. It will be a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a very solid company..

I wonder if Newby (Scott) would agree with your assessment of Forethought as a company, not necessarily the product you mentioned?:skeptical:

Re: Forethought Medicare Supplements - Announce August 23, 2010

I wonder if Newby (Scott) would agree with your assessment of Forethought as a company, not necessarily the product you mentioned?:skeptical:

Probably not, with their old Forelife product. They have been really picking up market share with the Annuities of late, though. The new Medicare Supplement line will have great commissions and very competitive rates, especially in the next couple of months as the low cost leader right now starts taking rate increases.

Last edited:
At one time ForeThought was excellent with their Preneed insurance. Once they entered FE they went downhill quick.
I still like their annuities but I dumped my contract with them on Preneed and FE about a year ago.

Back