Content writing

Yep. you know that if you're buying content, others are getting the same thing. Kind of like "exclusive" leads.:skeptical:

I like Reardens Idea for articles and that type of content, However I def need some help with my email marketing efforts. I know it can be a lot better just not sure what needs to change

As far as clients I think my current contact methods work well but with prospects not as much I do well when I do contact.

I like Reardens Idea for articles and that type of content, However I def need some help with my email marketing efforts. I know it can be a lot better just not sure what needs to change

As far as clients I think my current contact methods work well but with prospects not as much I do well when I do contact.
I don't do it yet. I've heard a lot about MailChimp and MailMunch. Do you use either of them?

So these drip emails are going to prospects that have not been sold, right?

Are these t65? Older? Or a mix?

I'd segment my T65 into one group, and develop a drip campaign around that particular date.

Drip actual information that will help them.

Short headline, short email, call to action to send them to your website or videos to continue learning and reading, for example.

I'd also double up on the drip emails. They are inundated with contacts, so you got to stand out.

Timing wise you'd know better than I do.

I don't do it yet. I've heard a lot about MailChimp and MailMunch. Do you use either of them?
No but as far as I know, its just the email service not content writing.

I use ITC for my email and they were supposed to do all content and they do, But they don't do much medicare and I know the email marketing should be working better. They did a great job on client contact and retention email.

However on the prospect side I really need a killer drip email campaign that will increase my contact ratio and get some email response once in a while

So these drip emails are going to prospects that have not been sold, right?

Are these t65? Older? Or a mix?

I'd segment my T65 into one group, and develop a drip campaign around that particular date.

Drip actual information that will help them.

Short headline, short email, call to action to send them to your website or videos to continue learning and reading, for example.

I'd also double up on the drip emails. They are inundated with contacts, so you got to stand out.

Timing wise you'd know better than I do.

Mix all internet leads, I would say most are retiring 66-75 although I get some that are switching plans or T65.

Don't outsource content creation.

An alternative way is to record an audio file of a dictation on whatever subject matter, then hire someone to transcribe.

Strongly disagree with this statement. A professional copywriter will work with you to learn about the subject, and they'll package it up neatly for your website. Hiring a professional writer is really the way to go – and I'm not just saying that because I'm the Copywriter for an FMO. Writers focus on writing so that you can focus on selling.

I'd suggest trying Upwork to find a writer – ask for some samples. You'd be surprised at what you can find.

Strongly disagree with this statement. A professional copywriter will work with you to learn about the subject, and they'll package it up neatly for your website. Hiring a professional writer is really the way to go – and I'm not just saying that because I'm the Copywriter for an FMO. Writers focus on writing so that you can focus on selling.

I'd suggest trying Upwork to find a writer – ask for some samples. You'd be surprised at what you can find.
I read your stuff all the time. You do good work. :yes:

. A professional copywriter will work with you to learn about the subject, and they'll package it up neatly for your website. Hiring a professional writer is really the way to go

Professional copywriters MAY take the time to learn your business but many will scrape content and rewrite it. Had one a few years ago that actually scraped MY content then resold it to me as "fresh".

Even if they get the content right (and not scraping) they usually don't know how to put emotion into their writing in the same manner as someone who really understands the market and clients.

Professional copywriters MAY take the time to learn your business but many will scrape content and rewrite it. Had one a few years ago that actually scraped MY content then resold it to me as "fresh"..

Wow that is just sick

Wow that is just sick

Yeah, I was not happy. Prepaid for 10 articles, 400 words each. Think I paid around $40 per article.

When he delivered I read through and thought it sounded very familiar.

Told him to rewrite or refund.

He did neither.

Back