• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Coventry's "Referral Fee"

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
Has anyone got paid on the "referral fees" that we wrote this last AEP. I was told that I would get paid around April 2 but I still haven't received anything. Just wondering if anyone has been paid on those.

I got paid on mine pretty quickly, only did about 5 of them though. Spent it all in one place when I received it too.

I got paid on mine pretty quickly, only did about 5 of them though. Spent it all in one place when I received it too.

That's interesting seeing that they sent out an email stating cases with a January 1 effective date would pay mid April, those with a February 1 effective date would pay mid-May and so on. I would love to know how you got paid before they've paid anyone else and before they stated they would pay?

Keep in mind this is for the First Health Part D Value Plus plan.

Sman,

I could be wrong, like I said only wrote about 5 of them and saw some Coventry deposits that looked like them in January, could have been renewals I suppose. I've been wrong before.

Last edited:
Look at it this way. You likely haven't been paid on them yet so you have more money coming.

sman said:
That's interesting seeing that they sent out an email stating cases with a January 1 effective date would pay mid April, those with a February 1 effective date would pay mid-May and so on. I would love to know how you got paid before they've paid anyone else and before they stated they would pay?

Keep in mind this is for the First Health Part D Value Plus plan.

Strangely I got paid on one back at the end of November for a jan 1 effective date. Not sure why it was just one though

I've written about 80 of them and not gotten paid a dime on any of them. When I called last month to find out when I might get paid they stated they are waiting for the rapid disenrollment period to end (90 days) before they pay. Then on Friday I received the following email:

[FONT=&quot]April 6, 2012[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]First Health Part D Value Plus One-Time Referral Fees [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]for January 2012 Effectives Are On Their Way![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks to your support, First Health Part D had the highest net gain in the nation during the 2012 Annual Enrollment![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This month, Coventry begins routine processing and the release of [FONT=&quot]Value Plus[/FONT] Part D one-time referral fees*. Brokers and agents eligible to receive referral fee payments for January 2012 effective enrollments can expect electronic deposits to their bank accounts in the middle of April. February effective [FONT=&quot]Value Plus[/FONT] membership will process in early May and payout will occur mid-month; March effectives will process in early June and payout will occur mid-June, etc. [/FONT]

Back