Covid work comp claims - xmod/loss history?

Very well put... thank you. Regarding California Xmods - I did some digging and from what I can find the California WCIRB is not going to let this impact an insured's Xmod. Per our commissioner... it appears they are pushing the cost onto the carriers... good luck with that. Bacterial and viral exclusions are standard. See the feds taking control of this

Yeah, I got a notice a while back that California wasn't going to let this affect their xmod. I'll believe it when I see it. I've made a habit of not trusting people that have lied to me in the past.

Very well put... thank you. Regarding California Xmods - I did some digging and from what I can find the California WCIRB is not going to let this impact an insured's Xmod. Per our commissioner... it appears they are pushing the cost onto the carriers... good luck with that. Bacterial and viral exclusions are standard. See the feds taking control of this

Funny how people still assume you can take money from a company and it doesn't still role down to the bottom line... who picks up that tab, consumers. Not to go all political, but very few government folks elected or unelected have any business sense. :no:

Good job with your disclaimer training. :laugh:

Learned it from the oldest bird on here... ;)

Latest posts

Back