Crack the Code

stankup1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm sure the resident superstars have seen my username before.Bad vendors in lead generation
Is par for the course but once you actually find a good one, then here we go to Mr. Or Mrs. Low
Or medium low income and try to have them release $40 or $50 a month to buy them 7-15k
worth of insurance that they have not ever bought yet in 60 years of their life .Now your
Telling me that 3 to 5 to some dud 30k a month
Has found these people you never saw an insurance in all those years or that every top salesman is Ben Feldman! Go head make my day
YO!

I'm sure the resident superstars have seen my username before.Bad vendors in lead generation
Is par for the course but once you actually find a good one, then here we go to Mr. Or Mrs. Low
Or medium low income and try to have them release $40 or $50 a month to buy them 7-15k
worth of insurance that they have not ever bought yet in 60 years of their life .Now your
Telling me that 3 to 5 to some dud 30k a month
Has found these people you never saw an insurance in all those years or that every top salesman is Ben Feldman! Go head make my day
YO!

I googled Ben Feldman. He is an actor. Is this your client?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Feldman_(actor)

Ok...so it's a code. "Go ahead make my day" is from Sudden Impact, but he dropped an A, so let's drop the a from Impact...we come up with Sudden Impct. Googling this, comes up with a collision repair place in Nevada...

So this has to do with a hit and run accident in Nevada for a couple that don't have FE insurance...

Anyone want to add on?

Back