Critical Illness Comparison Chart

No-brainer...Ron Mexico.

I filled out the return post cards for Med Supps and the like a few years ago, using the name, phone # and address for a neighbor I hated. I'm sure it drove him nuts...since he was already half nuts.:laugh:

I wasn't thinking about an agent paying for the leads. That would be my only regret.

What's your fake name you use?

I'm curious - why is everyone so concerned about giving out their contact info in exchange for good stuff? Have you had bad experiences with businesses not respecting unsubscribe requests?

At AgentMethods, we work really hard to respect our customers' and potential customers' contact information. Mailchimp handles our unsubscribes, but more important, we are really selective about what we email out to make sure it is valuable to the recipients.

I'm curious - why is everyone so concerned about giving out their contact info in exchange for good stuff? Have you had bad experiences with businesses not respecting unsubscribe requests?

Would you buy a cat in a bag? :err: We don't know what's on the other side of the form we're filling out nor if there is true value in the data or not.

And yes, most if not all have had bad experiences in the past. Not every company is ethical like yours.:no:

At AgentMethods, we work really hard to respect our customers' and potential customers' contact information. Mailchimp handles our unsubscribes, but more important, we are really selective about what we email out to make sure it is valuable to the recipients.

Because when it's touted as a "free" download, you shouldn't have to get a sales call from a marketer to get the "free" report. I get at least a couple of those a day from Producer's Web partners.

Your ads are now on some web sites I visit.

How do you do that ?

At AgentMethods, we work really hard to respect our customers' and potential customers' contact information. Mailchimp handles our unsubscribes, but more important

If you unsubscribe, does that stop the ads on the web sites, or is that separate ?

Back