• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

CRM Issues

Even with the CD? Really? Usually that you're able to just install - even so, if you bought a CD it would have come with a product key so you could easily install on another machine.

Even with the CD? Really? Usually that you're able to just install - even so, if you bought a CD it would have come with a product key so you could easily install on another machine.

I don't believe there is a CD. If there was it would be the same as the demo that was downloadable. You then had to send Frank a key that the demo would generate for the unlock code.

You reformat, need new code.

The product is good only until your computer crashes.

Rick

I don't believe there is a CD. If there was it would be the same as the demo that was downloadable. You then had to send Frank a key that the demo would generate for the unlock code.

You reformat, need new code.

The product is good only until your computer crashes.

Rick

There was a CD that he sent out for people that still used a dial up connection.:twitchy: Still needed a code though I believe...

He had a CD version and as far as I knew it CAME with a product key - that's the point of a CD - so you don't have to call someone all the time to get a new one when a machine crashes. (you know - the way it is with Windows, Office and all other software on the planet) Just asking if anyone bought one - although it's sounding doubtful. . . . I think most everyone let Frank do the download thing. I had told him last year that wasn't workable for me longer term & boy, was I right without even realizing why. I already bought ACT! for Advisors, so I'm migrating data, I'd just hoped there was a CD so I would be able to put the existing in something else without losing all of my existing notes.

Latest posts

Back