CRM Review

lhkorn99

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just wanted to come here and give my review of some of the CRMs I've used.

I used Leads360 small business for 6 months - you can do a lot with leads360 - automatically send leads to the system, drip emails, etc. However Leads360 isn't cheap. I had to agree to a minimum 6 month contract @ $125 a month.

So my 6 month ended and I started looking at alternatives. When I looked for CRMs originally RadiusBob did not have a drip email campaign which is why I went with leads360.

When I started looking again over the last couple of weeks I looked into Radius again and they have updated the system and now have drip emails. I signed up and I have been very pleased with the system so far. You have the ability to manage drip email campaigns, follow ups, track prospect emails, and it's all pretty easy and simple to use. I've also gotten excellent support when I had a question.

What CRMs does everyone here use? Anyone else using Radius?

Funny how you mentioned 360.. We are in the midst of switching CRM carriers ourselves from 360 to five9. During our 1 year with 360 we had nothing but problems with their quad auto-dialer. Did you run into the same issue? Their CRM, however, worked fine for us.

Just wanted to come here and give my review of some of the CRMs I've used.

I used Leads360 small business for 6 months - you can do a lot with leads360 - automatically send leads to the system, drip emails, etc. However Leads360 isn't cheap. I had to agree to a minimum 6 month contract @ $125 a month.

So my 6 month ended and I started looking at alternatives. When I looked for CRMs originally RadiusBob did not have a drip email campaign which is why I went with leads360.

When I started looking again over the last couple of weeks I looked into Radius again and they have updated the system and now have drip emails. I signed up and I have been very pleased with the system so far. You have the ability to manage drip email campaigns, follow ups, track prospect emails, and it's all pretty easy and simple to use. I've also gotten excellent support when I had a question.

What CRMs does everyone here use? Anyone else using Radius?

I have been using them for a while now. There have been so many (free) upgrades over the last year I plan on emailing them my "want to know how to" list and having them do a training for us. They are the most responsive vendor I have along side Compulife.

I agree, i have chatted with support after 10pm at night.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Funny how you mentioned 360.. We are in the midst of switching CRM carriers ourselves from 360 to five9. During our 1 year with 360 we had nothing but problems with their quad auto-dialer. Did you run into the same issue? Their CRM, however, worked fine for us.
The dialer at 360 isn't that user friendly - I don't think i ever used it to its maximum potential. Would be nice if radius had a dialer feature - only thing that's missing in my view.

Last edited:
When I was captive I highly customized a Salesforce instance to mimic the OCS. You can do anything with SF if you like to tinker. And a quick call to support will get you the syntax to use in a field to, say, calculate a commission.

My second choice would be Radius. And the older I get, the less I like to tinker, so it may eventually become my first choice.

Unless I go back to cards and calendar due to the plethora of DDoS attacks that threaten to bring down the whole Internet!

I used salesforce for many years. It is high end and has the potential for advance properties and functions. I like it the integrations that are available because I use the five9 dialer... Customer service the reason why I recommend them. They saved my life a few times when the center came to a screeching halt a couple of times.

I also recommend Zoho.com simple... and they offer a free version up to 3 users.

Latest posts

Back