• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Daily Cold Call Stats

These are actually two "polite" no's.

How much b2b have you done?

Consumer says call later they're usually blowing you off.

A business owner says call me back, usually busy running their business but actually interested and would would tell you upfront they aren't interested vs asking you to waste more of their time.

Health insurance with small business owners, 2004-2010. Averaged over 200 cases per year.

They've got to be a lot more than "interested" to be a good prospect. There are all kinds of broke and/or uninsurable folks who are "interested".

Come on man, again, you're smarter than this. I didn't say they were necessarily a good prospect, I challenged your presumption that they were "politely saying 'no'". Someone being broke or uninsurable is different from them saying no. Even most guys making under $14,000/year you talk down to know that.

Well they did give me their renewal date which is June and also said they are unhappy with their broker. Also told me to call them on their direct line. Better then your typical call me back

----------

This question is for you and emptyeternity, what crm program are you using to work your lists of call backs or to disposition each call?

I have my own system

How much b2b have you done?

Consumer says call later they're usually blowing you off.

A business owner says call me back, usually busy running their business but actually interested and would would tell you upfront they aren't interested vs asking you to waste more of their time.

You are wasting your time arguing with him. He is perfect and knows everything already. Im not even sure why he wastes his time coming to the forum.

Back