Dani'el Gorbet

danieldyer707

Expert
Hello, I just got my license actually on July 4! I just started with Bankers Life and Casualty Company and so far I like it. I'm not really into the insurance industry for the money, I got into it to help people. That is the satisfaction I get out of this industry.

danieldyer707 said:
Hello, I just got my license actually on July 4! I just started with Bankers Life and Casualty Company and so far I like it. I'm not really into the insurance industry for the money, I got into it to help people. That is the satisfaction I get out of this industry.

I love helping my clients as well. Welcome to the forum. As a heads up Bankers has a reputation that does not go over well here on the forum.

Search, the forum for bankers posts. By all means learn the business. But you will have to form an exit plan.

Unless you you have outside income you will need to become interested in the money. Or you will not be here to help your clients.

Lee

Back