Dead lines to recert for companies

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
FYI:

UHC is before of by Friday 10/12 of this week (the email I got was not clear of the two by or before Friday).

Humana - 10/14 for agents with Humana and I heard 11/15 for new agents. n(not sure how true the 11/15 date is but the 10/14 date was told to me by a few fmos and agent hotline).

Not sure about Aetna or Unicare. Anybody know Aetna's or Unicare's deadline?

How about Coventry's?

Last edited:
FYI: Deadlines for certification/re-certification is set by the FMO. Yours may be different than others.:GEEK:

Also: The FMO can override anything in the certification site if they so desire (at least for Secure Horizons). All they need do is select the "FMO view" choice and make the necessary changes.:cool:

Also note: Passing grades are getting tighter. For 2007, 70% was typical. For 2008 many are going to 80%, and one of my FMOs has a 90% minimum passing grade! :swoon:

FYI:

UHC is before of by Friday 10/12 of this week (the email I got was not clear of the two by or before Friday).

Humana - 10/14 for agents with Humana and I heard 11/15 for new agents. n(not sure how true the 11/15 date is but the 10/14 date was told to me by a few fmos and agent hotline).

Not sure about Aetna or Unicare. Anybody know Aetna's or Unicare's deadline?

How about Coventry's?

Humana agents should have recertified back during the moratorium and they'd be home free. Dunno about other carriers.

I'm not sure about various deadlines; if that's true, thanks for sharing. I'm passing what I was told for you guys and gals.

Back