Dean Cipriano's Marketing System

There is no doubt his ( Cipriano's ) system works and it will always work. You just get a little dirty in the process. What I'm saying is. there is a lot of work in it, but it gets the job done. There are easier ways and there are harder ways, it all depends on how much you want it.

I am being bombarded by Deans calls and ads in the last year and I can vouch that this concept (fax blasting) was discussed many times , in fact thats why I stopped listening.

How bout we start a petition to have our names removed from his list. I'm willing to deliver it to his address,with an ass kicking, just kidding

I got rid of Dean's emails by declaring them as spam" to my ISP. Sorry, Sti. I don't have any to swap with you. Fortunately, no phone calls---I don't remember how I took care of that. But, it's the frigin "snail mail." At first it was just post cards. Now it's first-class mail with no return address and fancy script lettering for my address. The contents contain the same old bullshit----I better hurry and sign up because they can handle only 75 agents at his teleconfrence.:mad:

I got rid of Dean's emails by declaring them as spam" to my ISP. Sorry, Sti. I don't have any to swap with you. Fortunately, no phone calls---I don't remember how I took care of that. But, it's the frigin "snail mail." At first it was just post cards. Now it's first-class mail with no return address and fancy script lettering for my address. The contents contain the same old bullshit----I better hurry and sign up because they can handle only 75 agents at his teleconfrence.:mad:

I get the same BS. He always says there are only 75 spots left.. then 14.. then 6.. and then the bastard emails me the login to teleconference anyway. It happens everytime..

"BoooooooBoooooooo... No, it's not a ghost you're hearing.. it's me, Dean Cipriano. What's scary is the amount of money you could be making if you would buy my system.."

I get crap like that every holiday.. (That was Halloween)

I was thrilled out of my gourd today. I received a postcard that starts out asking if I'm Okay [sic]. It then says, "No one has heard from you so I thought I would shoot you a note." It goes on to invite me to a free annuity marketing telephone seminar that will reveal how I can easily make $250,000 selling annuities from home. But I have to respond in a hurry othetr wise my spot will be given to another agent. Funny thing is Dean forgot to sign the card. Also nowhere on the card does it mention his organization. This certainly sounds like an offer I can't refuse.:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:

I was thrilled out of my gourd today. I received a postcard that starts out asking if I'm Okay [sic]. It then says, "No one has heard from you so I thought I would shoot you a note." It goes on to invite me to a free annuity marketing telephone seminar that will reveal how I can easily make $250,000 selling annuities from home. But I have to respond in a hurry othetr wise my spot will be given to another agent. Funny thing is Dean forgot to sign the card. Also nowhere on the card does it mention his organization. This certainly sounds like an offer I can't refuse.:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:

Got the same one. Straight to file 13.

Latest posts

Back