Did this Agent Act Unethical or is It Me??

Did anybody ever tell you that you laugh like Todd Daviso?

Would he want to wear your jock strap? Ewwwww, that would be icky!!!:swoon:

I'm gonna have a friend of mind make a few calls to his Carriers and see if they are aware of his Chapter 7 filing . . .

Successful TeleSales Firms don't file a Chapter 7 . . .

I don't play games. I told the midget to stop sending me private messages. He kept sending them. I then told him that if he sent me another I would put it on the forum.

He was too stupid to listen and sent more. I put them on the forum just like I told him I would.

Now he's bankrupt because a purse got stolen?

Anyone that believes that will believe the rest of his lies.

At least his videos are good comedy.:yes:

They don't rise to the level of bontellivision but they are close.

What's really funny is where he says he's not a micromanager. Everyone that's ever been in contact with him knows that's a lie.:goofy:

DIG's purse got stolen? Wow, that's terrible. I can't imagine losing a purse...because I don't carry one. Not that there's anything wrong with a man carrying a purse. Sorry your purse got stolen Todd.:err:

By admitting to being corrupt on a public forum, all you're doing is endangering the lively hood of thousands.

First off Douglas....someone writing on the Forum at 3:30am on a Monday morning NEEDS to find a hobby. IDK...maybe collecting porcelain dolls?

2nd...You NEED to stop watching CNN and MSNBC. You're sounding like the liberal media bro.

3rd....lets take a breathe. I know how excited you all get trying to jump on me. BUT...go back. Reeeeeead the Thread. The customer knew what he wanted to do. Knew he would be starting over. Was given MULTIPLE chances to reinstate. Didn't want to.

Now...focus on other things then me. IDK....making better youtube videos. Giving away free training is great. But at the end of the day it's simple.

1. Buy leads every week

2. Get your ass to work everyday at least 8 plus hours a day.

3. Don't be afraid to CLOSE

4. Do it again.

You're good at what you do because you put the work in. But you're no zig ziglar of FE door knocking. It's not that hard.

Have a good day folks. I'm going to throw on some jeans and polo and head to my warm office for some new TV leads.:SLEEP:

First off Douglas....someone writing on the Forum at 3:30am on a Monday morning NEEDS to find a hobby. IDK...maybe collecting porcelain dolls?

2nd...You NEED to stop watching CNN and MSNBC. You're sounding like the liberal media bro.

I couldn't sleep after watching the news!:swoon:

I couldn't sleep after watching the news!:swoon:

Why, what did I miss? Are the Russians attacking us? Oh crap...O'bama shouldn't have pissed off Putin(right before he leaves office because the Dufus knows he won't have to deal with it because he was too big of a Puss to do it when it meant anything)! Let me see...are there any e-mails I don't want leaked? :skeptical:

Oh sh*t...I forgot about those e-mails I sent DIG, singing his praises.:err:

Oh no, I just thought of some more that are icky!:swoon:

I often wonder which is worse, the liberal media putting their spin on things or the right wing media (Fox) that just makes up crap as they go along.

I often wonder which is worse, the liberal media putting their spin on things or the right wing media (Fox) that just makes up crap as they go along.

No contest...the left. I can't stand all those celebrities that think people should listen to their politics...just because they're famous. Add Meryl Streep to the list that makes me want to puke!:mad:

No contest...the left. I can't stand all those celebrities that think people should listen to their politics...just because they're famous. Add Meryl Streep to the list that makes me want to puke!:mad:

I agree that it's pretty shameful, but it's also deplorable what Fox does from time to time and just make up crap as they go. I think they were trying to single-handedly take Obama out of office and the only thing they could do is just to make up lies. I just stopped watching them after I saw them do this several times over.

I said this before and I still believe it to be true. Fox used to be the most fair and balanced news station, but then they went "crazy" right and went right over the edge! That's when they went all out war against the left and anything the left said, whether it was correct or not. I understand that they pretty much stand by themselves on the right, but you don't have to go crazy like Charlie Sheen to combat it. You make up lies and the truth always comes out...makes you look like an ***....and they do!

Enter Donald Trump. He knows how you feel, so he created his own media and America will never be the same.:no::laugh:

Back