Direct Mail for Agents Like No Other Company

Yes. The agent does need their own brm permit for their leads to return to their po box. Yes we do provide a 3602. Yes you are in total control.

We do not do snap packs. Call me at 229 226 2933 to discuss more. Micah

The phone number provided is Senior Life, so you will need to get contracted.

If they dont require you to become contracted they will turn around and sell your leads to another agent, in other words, you are paying for other agents lead drops.

You've been warned.

If they dont require you to become contracted they will turn around and sell your leads to another agent, in other words, you are paying for other agents lead drops.

You've been warned.

Not if you are getting your own brm permit imprinted on the piece and leads are returned to your own POBox. What this does show is that the actual cost would actually be more since you are paying for each returned piece.

You've been warned.

I don't see how they could do that. According to OP, the offer is that the leads are sent direct to you from the prospect. SL never sees or knows anything about the lead cards you get. I don't use the OP now, but I and my agents use a similar method, only without the cost of a BRM permit. This keeps the leads fresh and exclusive.

You've been warned.

Not to defend Senior Life, but if they are being returned to your P.O. box, how can they sell them to other agents. All they are doing are the mail drops to help lower their own internal costs from what I can see.

You've been warned.

I would be highly concerned about this also. It's not worth the $25 savings.

You've been warned.

How would they do that if the leads are returned to your PO box and not theirs?

Back