Direct Mail Increase

Pretty much. They can keep all the bad telanovela drama to themselves.

So you don't feel new agents reading should be made aware of an manager is on here recruiting and is doing shady things over and over? If it was LH or SL it would be ok, but if you knew some of the stuff he does, you'd think he was worse than those. And they are upfront about it and he is not.

I am here in Alaska right now on the Trinity & Family Life Benefit incentive trip. I am here celebrating Gatlin "The Gladiator" for being awarded the #1 Agent in America!

His significant other thanked us for changing their lives. THAT is what fuels me these days. THAT is my focus THAT is what drives me. When I met Gatlin he didn't even have a license. He was a massage therapist making 40K a year working 60 hours a week. I put him in the car with me and the training began. Now he's making as much as his brother who is a doctor. He wrote 217K with Trinity alone in 2016. He's #1 in the life category so far this year too. The 2 agents on the list ahead of him on the list are annuity agents so they don't count toward the life side. He has a great chance to be the 1st ever back-to-back Trinity Life Champion. So while you keep thinking of me I will continue to focus my time and energy creating more Gatlin's.

Since you mentioned LH, I won't sit here all day and bash you for all of your short comings like losing more agents than ANY Lincoln Heritage manager I have EVER known. You led WELL OVER 100+ agents to the butcher and out of the business under your guidance. I know you remember that clearly, I know they definitely remember!

I have helped more new agents reach their potential than most "mentors/managers" you will ever meet. New agents will get STREET LEVEL and they will get my guidance which has propelled MANY agents to the Top of leaderboards across America.

I'll send the pics I promised when I get back but I won't be responding much as we are enjoying Alaska!

Last edited:
Equal playing field on all angles. So, AP rates should be in lock step, right? Or does the IMO give up-lines wiggle room?

----------

Criminal. Slimy. Why does anyone work with Him? Lie #1 I leave. This is a modern day mafioso.

I don't know what's going on with all these personal attacks against Spur but I'll say this, I've gotten to know Spur fairly well over the last couple years and I've seen none of the stuff that's posted here.

He's been straight up with me. I know he's a terrific producer and he's trained terrific producers.

I referred a guy to Spur that wanted to come to FEX but had no money for leads. FEX doesn't have a lead subsidy program.

Spur took the guy on and not only trained him but provided leads for him. Of course that guy wasnt on top contracts because he was being provided leads. He knew that and was tickled to death about it.

There's always more to the story.

But even if these accusations were true, Spur gives releases. So no one has to stay there if the grass is greener somewhere else.

----------

And one of the most ridiculous things I've seen is earning reward trips being made an insult.

It's damn hard for the independent agent to earn reward trips.

That's why so few make them.

Agents that earn trips on their own pen are the real deal. FEX has 3 agents qualified for the SNL trip and got a marketer spot too. And SNL is way down the list of FEX written companies.

2 FEX agents are on the Trinity trip now.

29 FEX agents made the KSKJ trip.

They are to be congratulated.

I don't know what's going on with all these personal attacks against Spur but I'll say this, I've gotten to know Spur fairly well over the last couple years and I've seen none of the stuff that's posted here.

He's been straight up with me. I know he's a terrific producer and he's trained terrific producers.

I referred a guy to Spur that wanted to come to FEX but had no money for leads. FEX doesn't have a lead subsidy program.

Spur took the guy on and not only trained him but provided leads for him. Of course that guy wasnt on top contracts because he was being provided leads. He knew that and was tickled to death about it.

There's always more to the story.

But even if these accusations were true, Spur gives releases. So no one has to stay there if the grass is greener somewhere else.

----------

And one of the most ridiculous things I've seen is earning reward trips being made an insult.

It's damn hard for the independent agent to earn reward trips.

That's why so few make them.

Agents that earn trips on their own pen are the real deal. FEX has 3 agents qualified for the SNL trip and got a marketer spot too. And SNL is way down the list of FEX written companies.

2 FEX agents are on the Trinity trip now.

29 FEX agents made the KSKJ trip.

They are to be congratulated.

I remember when I first came on here I said this wasn't such a bad gig for some agents and I was told I HAD to be a lincoln heritage manager. Glad everyone can actually agree that sometimes taking a lower contract isn't the worst thing in the world.

In fact, I bet SPUR cared a whole lot more about what that 1 agent did lol

I remember when I first came on here I said this wasn't such a bad gig for some agents and I was told I HAD to be a lincoln heritage manager. Glad everyone can actually agree that sometimes taking a lower contract isn't the worst thing in the world.

In fact, I bet SPUR cared a whole lot more about what that 1 agent did lol

As I said, there's always another side. I have referred agents to Spur in the past and I would again.

Now I'm off to Gatlinburg for a few days of R&R. :yes:

As I said, there's always another side. I have referred agents to Spur in the past and I would again.

Now I'm off to Gatlinburg for a few days of R&R. :yes:

I have always said that myself and when I first came on here because I said that people acted like I was some con man or as you put it, FOS marketer.

damn, this place looks beautiful

Gorgeous-mountain-photo-taken-at-the-best-time-to-visit-Gatlinburg-TN.jpg

Back