DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

Rite Aid Opening Free Self-Swab Testing Sites for Coronavirus in Seven States

Rite Aid, which currently operates two testing sites in Pennsylvania, will add sites in New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Michigan, Connecticut, and Virginia. The current sites are located in Philadelphia and Harrisburg, and are drive-up, so patients can stay in their cars during the entire process, which has patients use self-swab nasal tests that are overseen by pharmacists from Rite Aid.

“Rite Aid is pleased to build on the success of our pilot site in Philadelphia with a new COVID-19 testing location in Harrisburg. We plan to have additional testing sites at stores across seven states in the coming weeks,” Rite Aid president and CEO Heyward Donigan said in a statement.

Time to end the thread..now u can,worry about the trillions spent on corona virus....trillions galore

CVS Opening 9 Drive-Thru Coronavirus Testing Sites in Pennsylvania, Including in Philadelphia

The sites will begin operating on Friday and will involve people driving up to a window, where they will receive a swab and be given instructions by employees on how to collect their own sample.

“These test sites will be at CVS pharmacy sites. Patients will drive up and will utilize our drive-thru window or our curbside approach. The testing will not be within the store,” said Sharon Vitti, Senior Vice President and Executive Director of CVS Health/MinuteClinic.

Patients will need to make an appointment at CVS.com and must be 18 or older and meet guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including showing symptoms of the virus, CVS spokesman Joe Goode said.

Though CVS will accept insurance at the sites, people who are uninsured do not have to worry about out-of-pocket costs, since the company will be reimbursed by the federal government, Goode said.

I know we are doing the testing..i told one couple have the covid 19 testing so the final expense dummies can insure u

Sc2018 said:

I know we are doing the testing..i told one couple have the covid 19 testing so the final expense dummies can insure u

For someone who said it was time to end this thread, you're sure keepin' it hangin' on.

Latest posts

Back